Nurses and Allied Health Professional
Receive Cash Bonuses for Referring Nurses
and Allied Health Professionals To AWS
REFERRAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Submit your referrals online
- Begin with looking at your close circle of family and friends, which ones are healthcare professionals, and start by referring them to Athabasca Workforce Solutions Inc. (AWS). Then look to acquaintances of your family and friends and have everyone get on board to refer them to us! Your referral candidate must be applying for any of AWS’s job openings through our website at www.awsgroup.ca or directly to the HR Manager you have dealt with at AWS. Your referral candidate must state your name on online forms to qualify you for the referral reward, so make sure to remind them to state your name.
- Every successful candidate you refer must have accepted the job offer and have worked at least a total of three months or completed a full-term placement, whichever is less. The more successful hires you refer, the more referral fees you will accumulate and receive.
- After three months or a full-term placement has been completed, and as applicable, we will reward you with the following cash bonuses, depending on your candidate’s position:
ELIGIBILITY FOR BONUS REFERRAL REWARD:
- All Athabasca Workforce Solutions Inc. Professionals currently employed by AWS are eligible to receive a referral reward for each successful hire who meets the criteria of the program.
- All external people who successfully refer a candidate to us as per the program outlined above will be eligible to receive a cash referral bonus reward.
- Referred experienced Registered Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals must have at least one year of experience in their given field.
- Referrals must match the qualifications and experience level for the posted position on AWS’ website. Those considered to be ineligible as referred applicants include the following:
- Current applicants
- Those that have already fulfilled a work placement with AWS in the past 2 years.
REFERRAL PROCESS AND PROCEDURES:
Allied Health Professionals